‘Resiliency’ Training is our 2 hour, 1-on-1 program and is also the foundation of our ‘Optimal Performance Consistency’ Training.
Our ‘Resiliency’ Training (Non-Medical) is designed specifically for the Individual Adult or Adolescent Client including Civilians, Police, Fire, EMS, Veterans / Military Service Members (and their Families).
For many of our Individual Clients, their Unwanted Behaviour(s) can be effectively addressed through our Cognitive Behavioural Re-Processing, simply with our 2 hour ‘Resiliency’ Training Program.
Typical Results of our ‘Resiliency’ Training Program include:
- Restores Efficiency and Effectiveness of Short Term, Mid Term and Long Term Memory
- Restores Cognitive Function (Including ability to Focus, to Concentrate and to Learn)
- Reduces Frustration Leading To Anger
- Removes Any Body Memories and Relocates them Efficiently and Effectively to Assist the Body in Healing Itself
- Allows Behavioural Choices
- Changes some of the Negative Self-Talk Tapes (Bad Tapes)
- Organizes all Past Memories based on each Memory’s Emotionality
- Dramatically assists in Restoring Healthy Sleep Habits
- Dramatically Reduces Unhealthy Stress and Anxiety
- Assists in Reducing Emotional and Physical Pain
- Reduces Frequency and Intensity of Panic Attacks
- Reduces Suicidal Thoughts and Tendencies
- Reduces Hypervigilence
- Reduces Frequency and Intensity of Flashbacks